Pages

Saying Tehillim

The entire tehillim will be recited daily

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Rosh Chodesh I wrote a PAN for Ben,


B"H

Shea Werner: I printed, read and left the blog by the Rebbe. Also in honor of Erev Rosh Chodesh I wrote a PAN for Ben, Motty and Sharrone.

I met a friend Rabbi Halperin who teaches Shiur Aleph in Mesivta at Oholei Torah and I asked him to have his class say tehillim for ben and I left him the full name.

I would suggest since Chasidus constantly reiterates the importance of tzedaka and the Rebbe said many time today the main mitzva is tzedaka, that you suggest each person should put in tzedaka in merit of Benyamin Zev Hakohen (it can be a coin - the amount doesn't matter) but I would suggest you put that up on the blog.

Have a good day. We will hear good news immediately.

--
Shea Werner

No comments: